Sunday, August 15, 2010

Received a shocked SMS at 12.14am (16/8/2010)

This morning I received a shocked sms from a close friend, the sms read as "my uncle is terminally ill with liver cancer, now at hospital in perak. I'm glad myself and family here with him". I felt so sad and am blanked at that moment, I dunno what to reply to my friend's sms while am still half awake due to the tune of sms alert me. I know everyone will leave the world & it's the matter of "when" ??? Life is short, please work hard, enjoy hard and do something meaningful in life to create good karma as a good human being. Fulfilled your responsiible and always perform prayer to stay peace and harmony.

Hope my friend uncle rest in peace, condolence to the family for the lost :(

God blessed all of them to continue stay happily !!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)