Tuesday, January 29, 2008

BBP Family day at Sungai Congkak, Hulu Langat - Gathering day

This morning, all of us wake up at 7am as promised to make sure not over-slept because we need to ensure the place abg azlam brief us last night is properly managed by us through team work..hehe

I had a good slept last night even though some of my friends snoring badly last night..too bad ! They sound really tired :-(


As usual, Abg azlam and Kak zirah is always the person who pamper me by making me a drink of coffee...they are really a loving friend of mine :-)


After breakfast, we adjourn to the location and start to set up those things supposed to prepare before the arrival of others at 10am.

Here are some of the pictures taken using my Handphone because I didn't bring my camera :-)





No comments: