Sunday, April 20, 2008

Condolence to my best friend

I was shocked to received a sms at 3.50am on saturday morning from my close malay buddy saying his father has pass away due to Asthma attack. I even woke my mum up to informed. I felt so sympathy for my friend, his respectful father never re-marry after the wife has pass away so many years. He even work hard and take care of 3 children at home. The eldest son is my close buddy, his youngest brother is graduate in architect but unfortunately last september his spinal was infected by virus and make him can't walked till today.

I attended his father funeral in the morning of saturday, I'm the only chinese among all my malay buddies. I couldn't hold back my tears too by seeing my friend lost his father.

God bless u and your family, my close buddy (mud). Hope the 3 of your in the family are given more strenght by the god and bless with bright destinations.

2 comments:

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

condolences....

Lifesaver said...

Hi Dr.Chen, I'm so proud of his father. Kesian my close buddy :-(