Friday, April 25, 2008

Really sick

I was sick during the last weekend and doctor gave MC to me on monday (21/4/08). After taking medicines recovered for 2 days. Last night the fever came back...so unbearable when whole body aching due to fever, this morning woke up but the fever getting worst. I felt guilty if I took medical leave again today so just fight with my immune system and go to work.
Took commuter train to work and slept through the journey before arriving at Bank Negara. Feel restless if I didn't manage to finish my work today. Monday and Friday was the busier day for me to release those orders to be scheduled during the weekend where operations staff worked on alternate saturday.
Busy till lunch, Azlan called me to join them for lunch with Ben and Jun. Tengah sakit teruk ni lagi nak ajak makan pizza...uish ! I went to meet them at Maju Junction Pizza Hut but too late for me to say "NO" because they have ordered for me so just eat lor.
Back from lunch, drop by at the nearby clinic. Doctor take a check on me and said I'm still fever..hehe. Kalau doctor tahu Saya makan pizza tadi...habis mesti kena marah :-) Somehow it's already nearly 2.30pm, doctor granted me a half day MC...laaaa...dah kerja 3/4 hari pun.
Back to office, I pass the MC to my boss for signatory. Guess what ? My boss said you look ok to me, I replied : Yah, i just got fever since last night and feel whole body aching now. My close buddy (mud) came to my office to pick me up and sent me home..really thanks to him, so much caring :-)

7 comments:

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

hope u're well now! have a great day!

maliksutanmuda said...

moga sihat yer

Lifesaver said...

Thanks Dr.Chen : I'm fully recovered and just back from my vacations with friends at Pangkor island..hehe

Thanks Awie : Kirim salam kat semua kwn2 di Audit Putrajaya ye!

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

Dah baik dah... bagunya tengah sakit sakit pun pegi kerja jugak... laen kali kalai sakit demam, makan panadol terus selimut bagi peluh keluar, sekali ngan peluh akan keluar panyakit kita... pandai nasihat orang...

Lifesaver said...

Abg Yazeed,

Thanks for the advise! I'm now busy participating triathlon race and travelling here n there. Hope you enjoy your life too :-)

Unknown said...

bila lah nak update blog ni


setahun dua kali kerr

Lifesaver said...

Hahaha...budlee,

Bukan x nak update buat blog tp sbb internet line yg sy bayar sia2 tu masih lagi x bagus kat area rumah sy ni...mmg kecewa. Kan I dah kata telekom x nak bg fixed line kat sy..frustrated.