Monday, February 4, 2008

Blue monday and busy with management reporting

Since last friday is a public holiday for KL, for sure today I'll be busy preparing reports for my Finance Director. As usual I wake up at 6am and prepare to go to work. Reached office at 7.45am, since no one come in yet then I take this opportunity to print out those required reports before my colleagues came in...too bad only 2 laser jet printers..hehe.
Before start prepare my report, I take a cross check on CAMS first..wah..seem like there are few transactions amounting to more than a million cash which was bank-in by debtors but not taken up by my AR staff. Check with my management accountant, he said can take in as Jan'08 collection..offcourse it's my benefit so I told my staff to take into SAP before I re-print the reports.
Busy...busy...busy but still have sometimes to chat with Budlee..hehe. Today I also rec'd few gifts from my colleagues, CNY angpow from Penang consultant, 2 magnetic dolls from my supply chain manager who just came back from Shanghai, China and a Tiger eyes bracelet from my Commercial Manager...thanks so much to all of them.
Mahmud called me at 4pm to inform that he'll pick me up at my office afterwork since some of our friends is attending conference at KLCC. Hey..people offered to send me home, never reject...hehe.
Mud...smiling..

Paijer and mamat who sat next to me.

We decided to go for drinks and makan2 at Kedai Kayu in Tesco Shah Alam.

Mud...kuatnya makan ???

Aziah (Wife to Amin) and mud posing with full mouth of food...hahaha

Sabree and Amin

As usual, when there's a festive's season. They'll never fail to forget me if they plan to go for any outing..we are so close friend. We were sharing general topic, self-development and discuss about the trip to pangkor island till 8pm before mud sent me back to klang station to pick up my car. Thanks to mud :-)

No comments: