Sunday, February 3, 2008

Taman Tasik Shah Alam

Today morning, I went for jogging with Mahmud at Taman Tasik Shah Alam. Mud told me why he choose to go there because he just love to see the scenery so much especially in the morning. Usually we go to Bukit cahaya for jungle trekking.
Here are some pictures taken using my Nokia N80i :-






Oh..No ! The longer I stay here, my hand can't stop from taking out my hp in my pocket to take those nice scenery here. Suddenly, I noticed some noise come from my foots..Alamak ! Kasut tercabut.
What a shame moment..l went back to my car for a change, luckily I have spare shoes in my car but it's not for jogging, I just couldn't bother since mud & me has not done 3km yet !

After we had done, we go for breakfast nearby before proceed to Kompleks Taman Seni Islam because mud wanted to get a book.

I asked mud, hey..we are wearing short pant u know, tak akan la nak masuk camtu jer..mud said ask permission from the counter first la...at least respect la..Luckily the Kakak very friendly, she even show mud where's the book located. Look at the picture below :-


This's the book mud wanted to buy

The last picture is the "Name of God", the most beautiful name will be remain in the heart of everyone forever.

2 comments:

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

Hi Luvis... first time here, aiyooo sedihlah Taman Tasik tu.. I ada kenangan yg sdih kat situ... takmo ingat lah

Lifesaver said...

It's ok...abg yazid. In life always there's high and low, sometimes happy sometimes sedih. Tapi semua tu jadikan kenangan ataupun cabaran dlm kehidupannya. Never look back then for sure you will move forward.