Saturday, February 2, 2008

Meet up with Audit friends

Yeah ! Finally wilayah earn extra public holiday on Thaipusam day. thanks to PM :-)

Since today is a public holiday for KL so I take this chance to meet up with Awie and budlee at Metropoint, kajang.
When I arrived in metropoint, 3 of us hang out at Starbuck to wait for Aie. Since I know starbuck provide free wifi...offcourse I'll not forget to bring my laptop..hehe.

Awie ordered a Chic O Cheese and Java Chip Frap, I ordered a hot cappuccino.
While waiting for Aie, Awie was surfing YM with bernard and budlee taking his picture. Suddenly I saw a person walking toward our sitting position...hey is Syafiq.

Awie showing me how to create blog..hehe. Never find time to learn and create my own blog..too busy with personal activities.
We were waited for Aie till around 5pm but he's still not appear yet...terrible. At least sms us la if not coming. Then we decided to go for bowling.



Look at the scene I took, I dun have to say much..by seeing their action..I knew they are talented in bowling..Me is not good :-( long time never play already..huhu.
We were bowls till around 7.45pm, I felt tired and a bit hungry so we decided to end the game and go home.
I left to puchong to pass thai notes to my girlfriends who'll be leaving to bangkok on the next day. Reached home around 9.30pm, after taking late dinner, I still on9 with Budlee and my friends. Being a air stewardess, how can they be so blur and never do homework on bangkok trip??? Luckily I helped to booked on accomodation and exchanged thai notes for them. Where to find a friend like me la...sent to doorstep somemore...really pamper :-). In addition, I also brief them on bangkok tourist places thru MSN.

No comments: