Friday, February 8, 2008

A gift for my lovely mum from bangkok

Last December’07, I took my mum for a vacation to Bangkok. I met a plain cloth Thai policeman in front of central world shopping mall while I’m taking the photo of 5 faces Buddha statue located in front of the shopping mall.

5 Faces Buddha statue, first time I see in my life.

I was told by the policeman that the jewellery distributor mainly supply to POH KONG Jewellery in Malaysia was having promotion on all gem stone, diamond, ruby stone, blue sapphire stone and etc from 20% to 25% on top of manufacturer price. This special promotion only opens to public for one day in a year only. My mum always wanted to have a Blue Sapphire Stone with diamond pendant. It’s really my lucky day…thanks to the Thai policeman.

This is the gift that I bought for my lovely mum

No comments: